- Residential weekend conferences which are held each spring and autumn, which are open to all. These are led by various speakers on relevant themes with prayer and worship. Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held during each spring conference; anyone may attend the AGM, but only paid-up full members may vote.
- A quarterly newsletter (see below) and various other publications.
- Regional groups (for members) in some parts of the country.
- Telephone link persons who act as a point of contact for members.
- Liaison with other similar Christian groups in the UK and worldwide.
EF News is the Newsletter of the Evangelical Fellowship. It is usually published four times a year and is free to members. A sample copy is available. The current and previous copies are available in the ‘members area’ of the site which is available to paid up members of the Fellowship. In case of queries contact the Membership Secretary.
Typical contents of EF News is as follows:
- Dates of upcoming events
- News from EF members and from related groups e.g. European Forum for Lesbian and Gay Christian Groups
- Of EF conferences; transcripts of talks, notes from discussions, prayers etc.
- Of other events attended by members, e.g. Greenbelt, Mardi Gras
- Members’ faith journeys.
- Points of view
- Notes and reviews about recently published books
- Contributed by members and their friends
- Reflecting the experience, skills and activities of the variety of people linked with EF
When you join EFLGC, you will be given the opportunity to link up with two other members by phone. These are your Link Persons, who can be contacted for information and advice.